Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 66 500 xl 2 door with bucket seats/console runs and moves frame is bad good for parts not drivable right rear control arm broke off 352 auto has new gas tank, $700 for the car,,,, re-chromed, front bumper and rear bumper still wrapped up 500 for both bumpers,,, nos front turn signal lenses $80 for the set of 4

car and parts are located near pittsburgh pa

e-mail job bless at hot mail dot com without spaces and [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump,,,,, offers???

i have a 66 500 xl 2 door with bucket seats/console runs and moves frame is bad good for parts not drivable right rear control arm broke off 352 auto has new gas tank, $700 for the car,,,, re-chromed, front bumper and rear bumper still wrapped up 500 for both bumpers,,, nos front turn signal lenses $80 for the set of 4

·
Registered
1 Posts

hello I am interested in the front bumper for my 1966 ford galaxie xl 500 willing to pay 200.00 can drive and pickup will bring cash

·
Super Moderator
21,528 Posts
Sometimes we get to searching the site and run across something and forget we are looking at search results and comment! I'm guilty of doing this myself. Most likely that's what happened.

Considering the post is 6 years, I'd bet they are long gone.

·
Premium Member
5,597 Posts
Ha ha, finally shotrod gets her comeuppance!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts