Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am selling my 66 ranchero. Ranchero pictures by Mattscarsforsale - Photobucket That is the link to the pictures. Email me at [email protected]. Car is located in Northridge CA, it runs. Has a rebuilt 289 engine and a small block Bc6 (not stock) Holly carb, Flow Tech headers, Edelbrock intake man, msd ignition and distributor, plus a lot more. Only con is rusted floorboards.

I wanted to post here because i want someone to buy it who will actually restore it. It would depress me if it just gets parted out. Im only selling it because my daily driver (the police interceptor) just went to the graveyard and i need something that i will feel safe driving 100+ miles.

Im asking $2250. I also have a lot of the paperwork that goes with the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Matt just bought your old 1966 Ranchero from a Guy out of Yorba Linda...Really looking forward to restoring her. I just wanted to see if u could tell me anything you know about the car. Was wondering about body work... I'm a little nervous to see how much work and bondo has been done. Also brakes went out when picking it up that was an interesting 15 miles ...Do u know if the rear tailight lens are from a fairlane wagon or? Do u anything about the steering coloum, it's got an Mustang steering wheel with no turn signal arm or any arms for that matter. The guy from YB had the transmission linkage serviced and bought floor pans which I've got just need to cut old ones out and install the new ones...Thanks for your time...hope maybe you can give a little more of an Idea of the history of the cool car...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts