Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Looks like 66 to 71 Ranchero are the same. # D0OZ-9275-K without low fuel warning light. 1970 CJ 429 Ranchero D0OZ-9275-H 1971 CJ Ranchero D1OZ-9275-B I think the CJ cars just have the 3/8's gas hose. Showed the same #'s for Fairlane or Falcon. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Those part #'s are kickass if they're available in today's world... Are those part #'s I can buy somewhere?

FE

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Numbers are from 1972 master parts book, was printed in 75 I'm sure most of the numbers have been superceded or discontinued. You can try those numbers at Green Sales, kind of pricey but it's NOS. Try looking on web, there is lots of places for tanks that have other parts too. Also check Hemmings there are some places that will rebuild yours I couldn't find one for my 77 mustangs so I used one for a 71, just had to bend the float arm and pickup tube a little and adjust the centering tabs on the tank. The opening on the tank is the same size for many many years, the lock ring is from 1960 and fits well into the 80's probably up till the in tank pumps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts