Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've picked up a complet 1967 "C" coded car. Base model, manual drum brake and no a/c bench seat car. I am finally getting ready to do the serious work on my '67 XL "Z" code that I should have done 10 years ago. I will be Cutting it apart for the roof, ALL floor pans and some support braces. BUT heres the deal -

I have no need for the original 289 that is so stock it still has the original carb tag and all the breather components. Or the C-4 that is behind it. Nor do I need any of the Galaxie 500 belt line trim or any other trim for that matter as my other one is an XL. Anything that is Model specific, I will not need. I hope this helps.

Please contact me with what exactly it is that you need and make an offer. I will review the condition of said parts and we'll reach a mutually benifical term and we both walk away happy.
Thanks for reading all of this LOL

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sorry fellow ford lovers, I am not looking for cash I wasn't CLEAR. I am looking for '67 XL or LTD body trim molding. I need a good restorable set. Any tri-power parts would be great too. Thanks. Although, If you don't have any of these, please feel free to make me an offer on what you are looking for and I will see what I have planned for it .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts