Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clearing out the shed. This is the plastic inside part of a quarter panel (IIRC) emblem from either a '67 or a '68 XL, I am not absolutely sure which. It measure 5" long and 15/16" wide at the center. Has some hazing so it's not a concours piece by far. There are four stainless appearing pieces that were also in the emblem. Someone might be able to use this and it's not perfect so it's going for $10 shipped (within the continental US).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Do you still have this part? I am interested if you do. You can never have enough spares :)

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Clearing out the shed. This is the plastic inside part of a quarter panel (IIRC) emblem from either a '67 or a '68 XL, I am not absolutely sure which. It measure 5" long and 15/16" wide at the center. Has some hazing so it's not a concours piece by far. There are four stainless appearing pieces that were also in the emblem. Someone might be able to use this and it's not perfect so it's going for $10 shipped (within the continental US).
I really need this part - still got it?

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Please send me a PM. The part is a '68 btw.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts