Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We have a 1967 Sports Coupe Ford Falcon Futura 2 Door all orginal a lot of people have come too look at it today and yesterday but I'm just trying too get the best price I can for my grandson the body is good the only thing that most of the guys said when they where here is the vinyl roof not good! The last guy that was here said he would just make a covertible out of it!:)

But the FRAME RAILS are SOLID! Body is good! the oil and transmission fuel was checked that was good the car has not been driven since 1998! It has been sitting in my driveway since 2004 covered I was holding it for my grandson but now he's in college and needs the money! He also has two sons & paying child support so he really needs for me too sell it!

I called Kruse International and they gave me Blue Book on it but I would like too have all of your opinions! If you guys don't mind!:)

TKS. Joda1967

You can e-mail me & I can send pictures [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My grandson just called and said he would take $800.00 for it.....it really needs too be restored a lot of work but I've seen the restoration results on the interent of this car & I think they are sharp! But I'm just a grandmother don't know a lot about cars!

But tks. for your opinion:) joda

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, my grandsons car is at my house I have pictures of the car on my computer in my favorites but when I go too send them too a site like this one they don't come out but I can send them via e=mail you can reach me at my e-mail [email protected] then I can send you pictures the car has not been driven since 1998 but the guys that have come too look at it have told me that it has good Frame Rails they are solid, body is good, Oil&transmission fuel is excellent what I heard one guy say is no milky in the oil & transmission fuel!

anyway if you want too see pictures just e-mail me and I can send the car doesn't run right now my grandson would have rathner not sell it but he has too because of his schooling:( tks. joda1967

1 - 9 of 9 Posts