Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having constant issues finding parts for my 68. certain things like dash pad replacements, door panels, seat covers and other general parts specific to my year and model. I just finished some major front suspension and steering rebuild and having my engine rebuilt. Any ideas on where to look for parts? I know about Macs and dearborn classics.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
eBay and Craigslist. Don't be afraid to look all over the country on Craigslist. I live in Florida, bought my car from Arizona and have bought parts from South Dakota,South Carolina and even more states form Ebay. No one reproduces dashes for the 68/69. There are usually some on ebay, some pricey. I have two extra dashes in the garage. they are not perfect but not ripped or torn. I would make a list of the parts you need and post it on here. Some of these guys may have some parts also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've linked this in a few other articles, not sure if they ship out parts though. Home » DVAP. Also hit up some local shows and talk to some people and you might be able to find stuff in your area. I've had 2 parts cars myself, just sold one after I didn't need it anymore, also found a local yard with a 4 door and 2 door for other parts I can't find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts