Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1968 FORD TORINO FASTBACK GT
BOUGHT THIS CAR 4 YEARS AGO COMPLETELY STOCK
HAD IT REPAINTED THE ORIGINAL COLOR DARK HIGHLAND GREEN METALLIC ( BULLET MUSTANG GREEN)
PUTTING IT TOGETHER AS A TRIBUTE 60-70S DRAG STREET CAR

HAVE CLEAN TITLE AND TRANSFERABLE REGI! ALSO PAPER WORK FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER THAT BOUGHT THE CAR IN CT IN 1968 ORIGINAL PURCHASE DOC

RARE CAR THAT YOU DONT SEE MANY OF ANYMORE!
EVEN HAVE THE MARTI REPORT FOR IT
IT NEEDS FINISHING BUT EVERYTHING IS THERE
PAINT AND BODY ARE DRIVER QUALITY AT BEST HAS BUBBLES DENTS AND SUCH NO RUST JUST A POOR JOB AND I WOULD HAVE IT REDONE
FRONT DRIVER SIDE FLOOR PAN WAS REPLACED WHOLE CARE WAS SANDED TO BARE METAL EPOXY PRIMED SEALED AND PAINTED BASE COAT CLEAR COAT

ALL BRAND NEW PARTS IN IT I HAVE OVER 25K IN IT ALONE IN PARTS
THE ENGINE IS A BUILT 302 HAS AN EXHAUST LEAK AT THE HEADER HAVE THE NEW GASKETS DONT HAVE TIME TO BOTHER WITH IT

CAR HAS
ENGINE HAS A KNOCK NEEDS TO BE REBUILT OR A NEW ENGINE PUT IN BUILT 302 BORED OUT TO A 306 WITH AFR 185 RENEGADE HEADS ARP HEAD BOLTS MAIN GIRDLE CSR ELECTRIC WATER PUMP AFI HARMONI BALANCER FULL MSD 6AL DIGITAL IGNITION CHROME ALT 3 ROW ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FAN FORGED ROTATING ASSEMBLY BRAND NEW WIEAND TUNNEL RAM DUAL QUAD WITH 2 HOLLEY 450CFM CARBS WITH CHROME SHOTGUN AIR CLEANER
HOOKER SUPER COMP LONG TUBE HEADERS

HAS A BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT QUICKTIME PERFORMANCE FORD 9 INCH 54.25 INCHES 3 INCH TUBES 31 SPLINE AXLES EATON TRU TRACK POSI REAR 3.80 GEARS WITH 3 1/2" GUN DRILLED WHEEL STUDS, AND TRACTION BARS WITH 50/50 LAKEWOOD DRAG SHOCKS BRAND NEW 11" FORD DRUM BRAKES

FRONT SUSPENSION IS BRAND NEW NOT JUST BUSHINGS EVERYTHING BRAND NEW BRAND NEW LAKEWOOD DRAG SHOCKS 90/10 HAS WILWOOD FRONT DISC BRAKES MANUAL WITH DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS

15 GAL FUEL CELL NEW WITH ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP, FULL STAINLESS BRAIDED 6AN LINE THROUGHOUT THE CAR PRE AND POST FILTERS AND REGULATOR

FULL INTERIOR NEW CARPET NEW BUCKET SEATS REAR ORIGINAL SEAT DASH REFURBED JUST NEEDS TO BE FINISHED

FULLY BUILT FORD C4 TRANSMISSION FROM FREDDIE BROWN IN DEER PARK FULL MANUAL VALVE BODY WITH BUILT TORQUE CONVERTER HAS BRAND NEW B&M STEALTH SHIFTER

WHEELS AND TIRES ARE JEGS BRAND STAR 5 SPOKE DRAG WHEELS 15X4 FRONT 15X8 REAR WITH BRAND NEW HOOSIER QUICKTIME PRO TIRES 26 REAR

BRAND NEW MSD PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTOR WITH NEW FORD RACING WIRES NEW PLUGS
NEW PULLEYS AND BELT
MANUAL BRAKES MANUAL STEERING

I HAVE EVERY PIECE OF TRIM FOR THE CAR

CAR WOULD BE A NICE DRIVER COMPLETED OR TO HAVE IT RE BODY WORKED AND PAINTED ITS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEANS NEEDS A LITTLE METAL WORK ALSO TO MAKE PERFECT

IM MISSING SOME STUFF BUT ALL THE PARTS HAVE 0 MILES ON THEM BECAUSE I NEVER GOT THE CAR ON THE ROAD

CAR IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEANS SO DONT EXPECT IT ITS A GOOD START TO A NICE CAR THAT WILL BE VERY STREET ABLE

IM ASKING 13,999 FOR THE ENTIRE CAR WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERY SINGLE PIECE I HAVE FOR IT

I HAVE ALMOST 30K INTO THE CAR WILL NOT ENTERTAIN LOW BALL OFFERS AND RIGHT NOW NOT WILLING TO PART THE CAR OUT UNLESS OTHERWISE GOT GOOD PRICES FOR PARTS

car will be parted out soon if noone buys the entire thing so message me if interested in parts all parts are practically new the car has never been on a public road and has 0 miles on it

TEXT OR CALL FOR PICS 631 742-7776 or pm me
-DAN

**WOULD CONSIDER A TRADE FOR A NICE 20FT+ ENCLOSED CAR TRAILER WITH PAPERS + PLUS CASH ON YOUR END!! NO JUNK!

CAN HELP LOAD ON A TRAILER AND SUCH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts