Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will update with more pics as soon as I can but for now I have the headlight assemblies, front bumper to grille splash pan, really good front bumper core, both grilles drivers side has some detachment at bottom of grates pass is great, turn signals, core support, and headlight splash pans.

Let me know if you need any of these parts.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are more pics of the grille and turn signals....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the front bumper is very straight. The guy I got it from painted it silver but it really doesn't look like its pitted at all so maybe a little remover would show a nice chrome finish. I can try to get some pics of it tomorrow. I am looking for $100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you could get me a total price that includes shipping that would be great . by any chance do you have the chrome strip that goses across the front of the hood?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you could get me a total price that includes shipping that would be great . by any chance do you have the chrome strip that goses across the front of the hood?
I need an address to know where I am shipping it to. I do have the hood trim but it would need to be straightened and the paint removed.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oldfords61 mine is pretty bad so I would have yours fixed. ;) Will get a quote as soon as I can.

Mike Both turn signal assemblies complete with the uncut harnesses as shown $100 shipped.

I take PayPal.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike sent you a PM with the info.

Oldfords61 - I am waiting for the weather to warm up a bit as its in the 20's here. I have to remove the brackets before I get a price unless you need them? If you do then I am going to have to ship Freight.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do not need brackets
Ok brackets are off and I got a price. It's gonna be $85 to ship to you so the price is $185 shipped. Here are a few more photos of it. The only dent is at the top and a little pitting as seen in the pics otherwise it is in great shape. Let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The price sounds good send name and address and i will send money order. do you have chrome for rear wheel wells and rocker panels , i only need one for rocker panel but need both for rear wheel wells thank you

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to say the car came missing all body trim except the fender badges, name scripts, Ford on the hood, and rear 67 gate emblem.

Update.... Front bumper is spoken for, and also the grilles and headlight bucket assemblies.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to say the car came missing all body trim except the fender badges, name scripts, Ford on the hood, and rear 67 gate emblem.

Update.... Front bumper is spoken for, and also the grilles and headlight bucket assemblies.

Thanks.
this is oldfords61 some body else got the bumper we have been discusing ?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is oldfords61 some body else got the bumper we have been discusing ?
No that was an update so that anyone else who may have been interested knows the parts that are not available anymore. ;) Check your Private Messages for my information. The bumper will be shipped as soon as I get your money order. Thanks.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bumper is Sold! Thanks oldfords61 I got the money order today, and will have it shipped out as soon as I get some help with wrapping it up. I am also waiting on my bro for a box to get you a price on the gas tank shipped to you.

Thanks.

Grilles and headlight buckets are also gone.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bumper is shipped! Thanks again Oldfords61. I will PM you the tracking number and a price on the gas tank shipped. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts