Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Due to a number of reasons, I had to make the decision to sell my Cobra project. Before I list it on CraigsList and eBay tomorrow, I thought I would check here first to see if anyone was interested. Here is a quick rundown:

1969 R-code Cobra Fastback, 428 SCJ Drag-pack, (4.30 gear), 4-speed, bucket seat car. Factory tach, PDB, P/S, have clear Michigan title in my name and Marti report. It is located in Howell, MI.

Springtime yellow with black interior.

It is a project. There is rust mostly on the top surfaces (most likely from being under a tree, but it is VERY solid. Both quarters are dented up pretty good, but should be able to be bumped back rather than replaced.

It rolls and steers, but the motor, trans, tach, and seats are gone. Pedals are still in place as is the 31 spline rear, and 4.30 locking rear.

I do have some parts for the car (sheet metal and such) that I will include, and other stuff that I would be willing to negotiate as part of the purchase price, so price is dependent upon what all you would need/want.

I have lots of pictures I took of the car that I will try to get up on Photobucket or similar to view. In the meantime, if you have an interest, please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (734) 673-9841.

Thank you,
Paul

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a link to pictures. Pictures by vankirks - Photobucket

I need to add a few more pics to this as I don't have much of the exterior and I'm not sure why, but I will post them shortly.

Not yet pictured but I am going to include are:

-Original ram-air hood and scoop
-Original hood hinges and booster
-Excellent core rear bumper
-Front bumper brackets
-Original dash pad in excellent condition
-Cobra center grill section
-Good clear glass windshield
-Rust-free gravel pan (one on car has rust issues)
-Good used tail (cut entire rear section off of car about 8" forward of tail lights.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. As it stands, including the items mentioned above, I'm looking for $3,500. O.B.O. This is an extremely solid project and a pretty rare car. Well worth the effort to return to it's former greatness.

Paul
(734) 673-9841
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts