Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I have become aware of a 69 gal fastback that the owner may scrap in the next 2 months. I have spoken to the owner twice and he has kept from scrapping it as I am planning on taking a look at it but money is running short so I figured I would post it here and hope she gets saved.

69 gal fastback in south bend IN area car is been torn down and stripped down. Car is a 390 and has been rebuilt. Motor maybe sold separately 3000 for motor and 600 for car. Owner may have different numbers these are general. Contact info 1 (574) 370-9939.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The motor is not a stock rebuild.

The car is what I would call 30percent restored. The old paint has been stripped and all the parts are there. Just paint and reassembly required. Some rear quarter damage but very little rust ( I didn't see any in the pics ). The owner probably just wants scrap price to keep it from getting crushed. I will get some pics up when I get a chance to see it and most likely I won't buy it. I just don't have the time or space right now.

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
The motor is not a stock rebuild.

The car is what I would call 30percent restored. The old paint has been stripped and all the parts are there. Just paint and reassembly required. Some rear quarter damage but very little rust ( I didn't see any in the pics ). The owner probably just wants scrap price to keep it from getting crushed. I will get some pics up when I get a chance to see it and most likely I won't buy it. I just don't have the time or space right now.

That's the most misunderstood statement in the HISTORY of statements...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
AWWW hell FE. ya mean "some assembly required" isnt a favorite statement? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts