Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got that right, I always thought the same thing. It was so different I could let it go, plus you dont see too many of these around anymore.

DSC01559.JPG

DSC01558.JPG

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMW bucket seats and Bullitt Mustang rims. I just added the bigger rear tires...275/55/17, not much room in the wheel wells now.

DSC01567.JPG

DSC01635.JPG

DSC01639.JPG

DSC01647.JPG

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Very nice! My Dad had two of these at one time. One was like yours and the other was a 4 door and I remember the rear suicide doors and the big block 429thunderjet and not to mention how smooth the car ran. I can't recall the last time I seen one of these cars here on the Island. Good job t_barge!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea...well the color for me almost kept me from buying it....along with the funky funeral look, but it grew on me. I wanted to paint it first thing, but the ratty look will stay a while. It has that hot rod flat look to it, also its hard to see but the hood is white. Definitely different...thanks for the comments.
I have a B&M shifter waiting to go in....Ill post pics when I get to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I added a Pertronix electronic ignition.....you cant see it in the picture....but its there..and it is progress. Plus gotta have a pic for a progress post.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
3 more buddies, a pony keg in the trunk, 2 lovely ladies and you're all set. :D 4dr ones were actually better, but hey, 2dr will work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts