Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Torino, Cobra, Fairlane Comfortweave Bucket Seats & Tracks & Rear Seats ...

P8030001.jpg
P8030002.jpg
P8030004.jpg

Hi all,

I am selling several very nice parts that I had set aside for my Cobra project. The car has been sold, and the parts are all that is left. PM me if you are interested or are looking for any parts in particular.

For sale here are a set of black Comfortweave 1969 Cobra/Fairlane/Torino bucket seats (w/tracks) and matching rear seats. These are original upholstery and in outstanding original condition. The trim and rear panels are included as well. These are almost impossible to find, and nobody reproduces these covers in the comfortweave.

Price on the complete set is $950 with tracks (no stands). You would have a hard time recovering a set of seats for less than this if you needed new foam. The rear seats are currently bagged and in storage, but I will pull them for photos if anyone is interested.

PM me for additional info. Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1969 Torino, Cobra, Fairlane Comfortweave Bucket Seats & Tracks & Rear Seats ...

Sorry, these sold some time back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: 1969 Torino, Cobra, Fairlane Comfortweave Bucket Seats & Tracks & Rear Seats ...

where do you live? how much for the seats shipped to Richard Burns
133 river road
Tyrone PA. 16686
and how much for the 4 speed console shift plate
thank you
[email protected] 814 742 8546

·
Premium Member
136 Posts

^^^^^ LOL

Hope you are doing well Paul, we miss you and your advice over at the FCA.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts

You don't by any chance still have these seats do you? Know where I could get some?

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am looking at a car that I could use these seats for. Are they still around?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts