Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original center console that I no longer need since I converted to a 4 speed. I was going to modify it to use but decided to go another direction. It is complete but with the usual cracked areas. It is completely restorable and with some time and effort would come out real nice. I can send pics if needed. I am more interested in trading for things I can use on my car such as wheels and tires, intake and carb, etc. A good cash offer works to. I am located near Truckee, CA. If don't get rid of I will work on restoring this summer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Could you send me some pics of the bottom of the console and of the storage compartment? Also what is the price that you are asking? What would shipping be to zip 54304.

Thanks,
TJ in GB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had a lot of interest in the console so I decided to come up with a pretty firm price of $400 plus shipping. If wanted I can throw in the floor shifter and any other hardware I have for it. If you want more detailed pics specify what you want and just pm me your e-mail address.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I decided to lower the price once more before I pack it away in the attic. $200 and you pick up or arrange for your own shipping. I have got to start clearing space in my shop. I'll leave this up for a couple of weeks before I pack it away. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Thanks all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts