Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I'm new to the forums, but i have lurked for like a week. I found a 1970.5 Ford Falcon, and i do know what the owner wants for it. I plan on buying it on my next payday (friday after this one). I just wanted to know what it might be worth i mean it is rust free, it runs, and its not beat to hell. it even has the original grill. I am wanting to do customs hence my username. I have seven designed already and this is one of them. i am wanting know how much the grill is because i have seen 1 sell for $1,500 online one time. i just want to know how much i can make on what i won't be keeping to help fund the customization.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Welcome to the madness......

A NOS one will run the kinda dollars you speak of, a Super nice one, 400-700 dollars, just a driver, 250-400....I had a hell of a time getting one when I needed it, but there is the problem, demand on 1970-1/2 parts, there is not a heck of alot of these, and most people stick a Torino grille in, as mine had when I bought it...and most people don't care......

as bought;

now;

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry not spam, and thanks for the welcome. I have a job that i am at for most of the day. How do I tell if it is a NOS (not good with acronyms so i hope it is a different style...)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright yeah i'm very bad with acronyms XD. Well this one isn't a NOS then but it has been put up for a while, no cracks looks to be unfaded. I am going to get it but i have no idea on how to make an offer. he wants 1700. but i found out today he lost the keys, door and ignition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts