Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 1970 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback. The car originally came with a 351 Winsor motor which was then swapped out for a 429 ci. The engine only has about 7k miles on it after having been rebuilt and has a brand new 650 cfm Edelbrock carb. The transmission in it is a C6 3 speed, which shifts strong. Car also has a Ford 9" with 373 gears in it, and a sway bar. Interior is clean, black leather with only a minor rip in the driver's side of the bench. As for the body the car is straight with no rust, and the paint is extremely presentable with a nice shine to it. Car is midnight blue but has shades of purple and black depending on the way the sun hits it.
Over all, the entire car is an extremely clean driver (not a trailer queen), with tons of power, shifts strong, and does not leak. There are not many of these cars out on the road, especially in this color/ engine combination, will not find one like it at any car show.
The reason I am selling the car is because I am back and forth from Queens, due to convenience in commute, so I do not have the time to enjoy the car, and currently sits in the garage at my parent's house.
My asking price is $9,000 firm, My name is Mike and my number is 516 859 2008. If I do not answer please leave me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/3787200266.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot, yeah one day I will definitely look for it I just need the space for another project at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts