Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
the 69/70 dash is still my all time favorite(except the stupid LH radio). those things were very nice looking, and aside from radio, everything was well within reach...i had a oil pressure gage on the right in mine too- had i not wrecked it nearly 40 yrs ago, it woulda had the gages replacing the radio eventually also. one of the nicest things was the roominess of the passenger side with the dash set back so far...was a really nice looking setup- keep up the good work :)
tim
It is a real command centre for the driver, it keeps the passenger from messing with the tunes. What could be better than that?!:smile2:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
It is a real command centre for the driver, it keeps the passenger from messing with the tunes. What could be better than that?!:smile2:
LMAO, you know there was some pissed off wives back in the day

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Still need to replace the gauges bulbs with red LED and replace the dash bezel since I can't get the yellow cloudyness out of it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I can't seem to get this right. I replaced the cam, but I can't get it to go back together and work right.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I have a 1970 Ford galaxie 500 that was recently in a fender bender. I’m looking for body parts any help would
Be appreciated!!

What was damaged? 2 door, or 4 door? There are some patch panels for the lower quarter panels available, but for most other sheet metal you'll probably need to find a donor car, or buy salvage panels, or fabricate your own.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts