Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
You can buy patch panels for the quarters, but I've never seen complete panels from sheet metal suppliers. The patch panels are the lower portion only and front of wheel and rear are separate pieces. The panels are stamped for the 69MY, which means you have to cut them in front of the rear marker light, from what I read. Full quarters and trunk lid will have to be sourced from salvage.
69-72 Ford Cars LTD Patch Panels

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
I have a complete set of rear quarters with complete wheelwells attached. Having the wheelwell attached it the only way to replace them, you can split the well at the center seam and reweld it there. They are rust free, I actually need lower rear patch panels and just cant make myself cut these up. thats why I am looking for a set of patch panels.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
My car has over bondo'd quarter panels, from the last "repair", and rotten wheel houses. It's those wheel houses that are impossible to get. The complete quarters are nice because they would include the sail panel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.