Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I've been a reader on the forums for a while but never posted anything until now.

I am selling my 2 owner 70' Torino Gt. It is a M-code 351-4v, 4-speed matching numbers car. Have several original documents including build sheet, owner card, Marti Report etc. Professionally repainted in Grabber Green (I couldn't stand the original Dark Ivy Green.) I can't confirm it but I believe it to have 116k miles on drivetrain. Runs strong, front end rebuilt and all 4 brakes were gone through. Interior has been restored, everything works besides radio. The instrument cluster was sent out to get professionally redone and I added the ribbon tach which works.
The oil pan leaks and has some clutch chatter but can be driven anywhere. I drove this car from Buffalo area to Carlisle PA and back with no issues. (About 600 miles round trip) Car is located in Blasdell, NY.

Reason for selling: I just like to move on to a new project every few years, I don't actually have to sell it.

Asking 24,000 or Make Offer. I don't know how to put pictures on here so I will provide the link to the Craigslist ad.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-ford-torino-gt/6540138659.html

My name is Tyler, you can call or text me at 716-544-8202. If I dont answer, leave a voicemail. Thanks for looking and ask any questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts