Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is where this goes but I have a 1970 ford XL I am selling. It has a 390 that runs good and has really good compresion. the trans works too. i cleaned the gas tank , i had to replace the center trunk pan. i replaced the break lines on the rear axle and put all new hardwere in the drums, had the drums turned, and new wheel cylinders. the front still needs some plumbing done but i have the lines for that. it needs passenger door window and qeurter window. the floors are very solid. i put like new seat tracks in it, tail lights and carb kit. the hidden light doors work but after it sits for a week they loose vacume. i have everything for this car just have some parts taken off. I am asking $1000 for this car, the engine and trans are worth that much. i am not interested in parting it out, i just want to sale the whole car. if interested please e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i forgot, this car is located in Walker county Alabama. and the trunk lid will need some work or either replace it. it looks good on the outside but when you open the lid underneath it is seperated from the seem on front and back side. feel free to make offers, if i like the offer i might just take it. i might be interested in trades as well. i am looking for a older CJ-5 jeep thats not in too bad shap and runing condition. for a good one i would trade the car plus give a little boot too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts