Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1970 torino Cobra that is Calypso Corral with black interior. The car was repainted about five years ago with the single stage paint and has not been color sanded and buffed yet. All the original interior is in the car and in good shape. I took out the carpet to replace and the front seat has a tear in the bottom. The dash pad is also cracked. This is a bench seat car with a four speed. It also has a ribbon tach. The motor and trans are matching numbers to the car. Its a 429 CJ 4-speed. I am currently having the engine rebuilt. I have all the correct parts for the motor except the fan blade and radiator. I took all the front end pieces off and had them bead blasted and repainted. the front end is all original ford parts except for one outter tie rod. This car is also a power disk brake set up and all is there. The original N case rearend is still there and still has the tag on it. I have all the shaker parts and the rear shades are on the car. It also has four 15x7 ford magnums on it that are in great shape. The original hurst T-handle shifter is on the car. There was a little rust on the right side floor pan that I repaired. I am the third owner and the car is an original 17,000 mile car. On one of the old titles its documented. The guy I bought it from is a friend of mine and has known the car since it was new so he can verify the milage. I also have a couple of other friends that knew of the car and original owner that can verify mileage. I hope I included everything...I paid 15,000 for it three years ago and found out im moving out of state for a job. I cant take it with me. Im asking 15,000. The car is located just outside of Oklahoma City.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee495/pdja1441/

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1970 torino Cobra that is Calypso Corral with black interior. The car was repainted about five years ago with the single stage paint and has not been color sanded and buffed yet. All the original interior is in the car and in good shape. I took out the carpet to replace and the front seat has a tear in the bottom. The dash pad is also cracked. This is a bench seat car with a four speed. It also has a ribbon tach. The motor and trans are matching numbers to the car. Its a 429 CJ 4-speed. I am currently having the engine rebuilt. I have all the correct parts for the motor except the fan blade and radiator. I took all the front end pieces off and had them bead blasted and repainted. the front end is all original ford parts except for one outter tie rod. This car is also a power disk brake set up and all is there. The original N case rearend is still there and still has the tag on it. I have all the shaker parts and the rear shades are on the car. It also has four 15x7 ford magnums on it that are in great shape. The original hurst T-handle shifter is on the car. There was a little rust on the right side floor pan that I repaired. I am the third owner and the car is an original 17,000 mile car. On one of the old titles its documented. The guy I bought it from is a friend of mine and has known the car since it was new so he can verify the milage. I also have a couple of other friends that knew of the car and original owner that can verify mileage. I hope I included everything...I paid 15,000 for it three years ago and found out im moving out of state for a job. I cant take it with me. Im asking 15,000. The car is located just outside of Oklahoma City.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee495/pdja1441/
I see this ad was over two years old don't suppose you still have this car.
Thanks
Longhornlarry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts