Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is one of the finest 1970 Mach 1’s available. In accordance with the Marti Report, it is an M code 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel equipped with an automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes (front discs), air conditioning and rim-blow steering wheel. Everything works just as it should - including the clock (upgraded to quartz).
Completely restored to the highest standard and true to its original door tag and buck tag, this Mustang is finished in Grabber Orange and black Corinthian vinyl interior, This Mach 1 came from the factory with a flat black hood stripe and scoop, deck spoiler and rear window sport slats according to the Marti Report. This car draws a crowd and gets compliments at all the shows, even when it is sitting next to a Shelby or Ferrari.
Some high points of the restoration are new paint, interior, dash and gauges, chrome and trim, weather stripping, tires and wheels, SS exhaust with X pipe and Magnaflows, shocks, suspension, bushings, gas tank, brakes and transmission lines, C6 transmission with B&M finned pan, long tube headers, Edelbrock manifold, painted in Ford blue to match the engine, Holley carb, highly detailed engine and bay with correct decals, clamps and hoses. To make cruising more enjoyable a Pioneer stereo has been added under the dash and a Parrot hands free Bluetooth unit installed as well – both easily removed without any indications they were there.
I just spent $3200+ replacing most of the A/C components (compressor, drier, evaporator, switches, expansion valve, etc.) and it now cools just as it should. This summer it cooled great in 100 degree Texas heat. I am fanatical about maintaining my cars and making sure they work as they should. The dash panels were removed, the gauges refurbished and the plastic “chrome” redone - cost $1100.
I would love to keep it, but have lost garage space and need to find another home for her.
Photos available upon request (resolution too high to post).
[email protected]

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Please post pics so we can know you're not a 1-post scam. You can post any resolution, and the site will display reduced pics with links to the full versions. Post them up!

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts