Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1970 Ranchero parts car: Sold

Have a fully optioned 1970 Ranchero for parts. It has a wealth of hard to find optional parts, perfect if you wish to upgrade or restore a Torino, Fairlane, Ranchero, Falcon etc. The list includes: (1) Power steering complete with the hard to find power steering ram and drag link. (2) Power disc brakes which includes the power booster mounting stand that raises the booster and master cylinder up, a must for a big block Ford. (3) Front Disc brake spindles and the disc, no calipers. Disc brake foot pedal. (4) Factory In DASH air conditioning, not the dealer add on but IN DASH, almost impossible to find now, even the dash itself with the a/c selector panel and switches are in good condition.(5) Extras on this Ranchero include the optional in dash clock, 9 inch rear end with the larger 11 inch drum brakes ( not a posi). A 1965 289 2 barrel engine and C-4 transmission. The Ranchero does not run. This Ranchero was originally equipped with a 351 windsor. I purchased it with no title and the 289.C-4 combo sitting under the GT hood. I do not claim to know the staus of the engine or the transmission, as I have zero history on them. The Ranchero itself has extensive rust in the floor boards as well as the bed and other areas. Has almost perfect trim and rear tail lamps and is a fairly complete car. I will not part this car out. My goal is to sell it complete as is. If all the parts were sold separately, they would add up to between $1500 and $2000 dollars worth, maybe more. Look around on e-bay, Hemmings and other parts sources and verify it yourself. The Ranchero has no driveshaft and all 4 tires hold air. If your wish is to tow it back home you could do so easily with a tow dolly. I'm asking $500. for the entire Ranchero. Pictures are available upon request.You will receive a bill of sale only, again there is no title. Feel free to call me with any questions or concerns. My direct cell phone number is 407-435-6204. I am available anytime after 9am thru 10pm eastern standard time. The Ranchero is located in Ocoee Florida, zip code is 34761. My name is Steve. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts