Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1971 Mustang MACH 1, 351 Cleveland 4 barrel, Edelbrock Intake, NASA HOOD, with RAM AIR HOOD parts..... C6 Auto, PS, PB, AC, Discs, LAY DOWN REAR SEAT, CRACK FREE DASH PAD, Daul Remote Mirrors, Rear Spoiler, NEW Chin Spoiler, Interior is a 8 out of 10, Stock Mach1 Steel Wheels, Body in decent shape, will need restored....Have a lot of good parts for this..LOW, LOW miles, under 100,000 CLEAR OHIO TITLE in My name, I am selling a few of my cars to make room, so if your looking for a desprate seller, keep looking, don't have to sell it.....only trade I will look at is a Newer Impala, fusion, maybe a Focus or simular to use for my job, with simular LOW miles....$8500.....call or text 513-312-8799 John.....

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I have a 14' box truck full of parts, extra Disc Brakes, 9" rear end, dash, 2 set extra bucket seats, perfect door panels, perfect rear seat for a coupe, 2 sets of doors...come put me out of the mustang business!!!

I will listen to offers.....$7500 for all......

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 1971 Mach 1 351C, Auto, PS, PB, Discs

STILL SELLING...

BTTT....going out now to start to install front bumper...

9,000 firm, will go UP as I do more, you also get with the car;

NEW Chin Spolier
Orignial Rear Spoiler
Complete Tilt Wheel
Complete Dash Board
Mostly Complete 351C with AC bracket and compressor
Good 1973 Title and dash tag for 1973 Mach 1
Extra Fenders, headlight buckets, tail lights, daul exhaust valance panel, front valance for 73, 2 complete Urethane Front bumpers, Hood hinges, Grande rear seat (perfect) Lots and lots of stuff...all comes with the pony...you WILL need a truck for the parts....

John

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
71 with a 73 title for $9k .

I'll be at the copy machine getting the $9k together
HUH??? it's a 71 with a 71 title...have a 73 Mach1 title and tag,and LOT's of Extra stuff that would go with car........ but my 71 all matches....I have parted 3 Mach 1's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts