Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know where there is a mercury cyclone spoiler original owner, motor blown , been sitting for a few years just trying to see what y'all think it's worth it is a 4 speed 429 .

·
Registered
10,336 Posts
It's all about the condition and the details. A few missing performance parts can cost thousands, or chassis rust, or missing interior parts, etc. A blown engine is not a huge concern - but it's still expensive to restore. More info and lots of good pics would help.

David

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys I know where there is a mercury cyclone spoiler original owner, motor blown , been sitting for a few years just trying to see what y'all think it's worth it is a 4 speed 429 .
If you end up passing would you give me the contact info? I've been looking for one for awhile now.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a 70 Cyclone GT (351-4v auto) and Spoiler 429CJ w C6. All Cyclone Spoilers are rare but 71 are more rare and the 4 speed is most desirable. Grill and trim pieces can be hard to find but floor panels are available. Rusted cowl is the biggest issue. If the car has sat outside in a rainy environment for more than a year it will most likely have issues.
Putting a value w/out pictures is impossible. The real question is, what is it worth to you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts