Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad is wanting to sell his '72 truck for the price it would cost for scrap. Runs good and driveable. Started as a tool truck then he sold it to a friend who converted it to a water truck for logging a few years. He passed away and my dad got the truck back again. It has what we think is a 429. He said it was taken out of a car and put into the truck. I only have one pic of the truck and it's been sitting under the trees so it is not perty, more like pretty dirty and it was a work truck so is not perfect. Also has dual axles. It is too far away to get more pics of it myself but if someone want's more pics i can see about someone emailing me some. Surprisingly it has a radio delete plate in it also, hadn't seen one in the trucks before but i haven't been around that many trucks.
The truck is located near Monroe, Oregon

72dadtruck.jpg
72dadtruckengine1.jpg
72dadtruckengine2.jpg

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't have a clue. It started out as one of those tool trucks with the bed with tool boxes on each side. He has a '60 pickup also with dual wheels flatbed. Never even heard of 2 spd rearend. I dont' know if my dad even knows. Now i have to go see what these are. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts