Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It needs new front spindles, a front seat and an engine and trans. I have the engine and trans if I get a good enough offer they come too. It's a 429 with a c6 trans. I was in the process of rebuilding it, but being in the military I am having to get rid of the car. I'll sell just parts or the whole thing just make an offer. ******The front end is tore down to the frame(rebuild), I have the frame halfway brushed and painted and it has all new front suspension and steering(minus the power steering pump and of course the illusive spindles). I have all the peices they just are a little scattered about****

·
Registered
20 Posts
W
It needs new front spindles, a front seat and an engine and trans. I have the engine and trans if I get a good enough offer they come too. It's a 429 with a c6 trans. I was in the process of rebuilding it, but being in the military I am having to get rid of the car. I'll sell just parts or the whole thing just make an offer. ******The front end is tore down to the frame(rebuild), I have the frame halfway brushed and painted and it has all new front suspension and steering(minus the power steering pump and of course the illusive spindles). I have all the peices they just are a little scattered about****
Where are you/the car....how much?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.