Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some fenders and doors for my torino. I was wondering if anyone had any?? What should i expect to pay for them????

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Mike,
I just may be living in a dreamworld, I'm not sure what the rest of the country is like but I have a pick a part near my house in Northern California where I continually find good rust free panels for Torino's 70 and up. I've been hording parts from them for years. I could be ignorant to the rest of the country.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've been hording parts for the last 15 years or so too . Good Torino parts are startin' to get hard to find down here ( So. Cal. ).
Dan

·
Registered
24 Posts
In the mid-west, like Michigan, yer lookin at anywhere from $150 - $300 a piece for rust free doors. Fenders yer lookin at $100 each & up.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
On 2002-03-25 10:18, McFord wrote:
In the mid-west, like Michigan, yer lookin at anywhere from $150 - $300 a piece for rust free doors. Fenders yer lookin at $100 each & up.
Im glad My 73 is rust free!!!!!I wouldnt want to pay that much for some doors.(well the $300 dollar price anyway)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
On 2002-07-28 16:13, McFord wrote:
whereabouts in MI are you?
Mike
Im in Saline near Ann Arbor.I "should" of stated my doors and body are rust free from what I know but there is little work to be done on the underside but it isnt bad niether my car is from Richmond Kentucky.I am working on getting a 460 into it now doing research for the parts needed at the moment. here is a pic of my 73 GTS

·
Registered
24 Posts
cool, im up near lansing. comeon up to our all ford show on the 26th at metro ford. even just to spectate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts