Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 73 mustang fastback with the original h-code 351c and fmx. Close to survivor condition. Runs and drives good. It was parked for 23 years of its life. The odo says 63k miles and it looks like it hasnt rolled over. It has sport mirrors, power disc brakes, power steering.

I replaced the coil, starter solenoid, water pump timing chain, fuel pump, brake master, front calipers, front pads, rebiult the original motorcraft carb, ignition, points, condensor, dist. Cap, rotor button, spark plugs

I added it up and it only needs about $1500 and a skilled hand to be damn near perfect. I was planning on finishing it but my play money ran out (too many toys). This car originally had the full vinyl top which the best I can find is they only made 1500 vinyl top fastbacks. I know its original because the car was between the same two brothers since 1974.

It needs some touch up on the passenger door where something was drug down the side while it was parked and it needs a new pass quarter panel. It needs new bucket seat upholstery, dash pad, headliner, the headliner extensions, the carpet under the back window, a drivers side front floor pan, some welding on the exhaust, and paint.

$5800 307-two21-1one99

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
There used to be a Shelby GT500 not to far from the Airport off the Main drag heading South. Can't remember the road. Just remember it sitting in a driveway
while I was going to Cheyenne Areotech. 1989, So it's probably long gone.

Jet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts