Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I'm waiting on my stainless steel brake lines, then I will install my PST Poly bushings suspension kit with my freshly painted front suspension parts.

After that....I'll set the motor and tranny in and mock up the hydraulic clutch and fabricate the crossmember for the T-5.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Nice work and nice work environment. I'm envious, been a while since I had any time to work on mine. I'll live vicariously through guys like you.

and thanks for the additional shots.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My best friend built a 75 x 50 shop and rents me all the space I want for $50 a month (I pay the light bill). We have 13 classic Fords and one old Mopar in there, and 18 in the "parts bin" (behind the shop). We heat with natural gas and it keeps it kinda warm in the winter.

My projects are: (in order of planned work) My Torino, my wife's 71 Torino convertible, my son's 68 Mustang, my 73 Ranchero, then my flathead powered Ranger pick-up. My buddy has a 69 Cougar, a 67 Mustang fastback, a 69 Cougar Eliminator, and a 68 F-250 six man cab (they're called crewcabs now). Then we have a third buddy that has a 69 F100.

We have as much to do as we have life left to live :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is AutoAirs Colors Iridescent Electric Blue. It's a water based paint used with Urathane primer and clear coat. It's really nice to work with and price is about the same as urathanes. The big advantage is consistancy in color. I sprayed the body one weekend, and the doors another and the color is spot on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a lot of progress; but some. These past 3 years have been tough.

Here's the "color test" to make sure the panels match

1 - 20 of 30 Posts