Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE LOWERED FROM $3600.00 TO $3000.00 5/12/10

1982 Ford Granada "L" Station Wagon 92K Miles

I6 (200), Automatic, P/S, P,B, C/C, A/C, Tilt, Rear Opening Window (in tailgate), AM/FM Stereo w/rear speakers, Side Glove Box in Cargo Area, and a Bucket Seat (w/armrests interior.

Body is good (minor rust lower doors & tailgate), Glass is good (2 rock chips, not in drivers line of vision), 14" tires with lots of miles left on them, & the Interior is in good shape (headliner replaced, no sag).

The wagon both looks and drives good. I wouldn't have any 2nd thoughts about hopping into it and taking a trip.

The only reason that I am selling it is that I just bought a 1968 Ford Falcon Futura Wagon (to go with my 1968 Falcon Sedan).

I will take $3000.00 for this wagon that is located in Green Bay, Wi.

You can reach me through this forum, email me @ [email protected], or call me @ 920-680-2522.

I can't seem to be able to post my pics, so if you want to see the wagon, just contact me.

Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think that the $3,000 is stretching it! How many of these Granada wagons have you seen lately? This wagon is not your "basic" Fairmont, this Granada has some nice styling upgrades from the factory.

Besides what gives you the right to put down other peoples cars when you have no interest in them other than to make negative statements!

TJ

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Being built as a Fox Body", it wouldn't take much to swap the drive train, suspension, instrumentation, and more from a, let's say, 1984-1993 Mustang.

This swap has already been done quite often. Check out the "Four Eyed Forums" or on the Ford Forums site, the Ford Fairmont section.

With the way that this Granada is equipped and looks, with a 5.0/5 speed swap, it would make a fine sleeper.

TJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts