417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I am getting ready to sell my two Ford Fox Mustang Coupes;

1. 1991 Notchback 5.0 v8 for sale
  2. 1993 Ford Mustang Notchback 2.3 4 cylinder for sale
  3. 1987 Thunderbird Turbocoupe - Tbird 8.8 rear end

For details and pics please see the link:
Selling two Fox Mustang Coupes, also known as a Notch

I wish to sell all together. The two cars are silver and have original paint. Each are my daily drivers; one for good MPG, and one for fun. My target is about $2400 for everything. They are not both 100% complete, interiors are not completely installed but have all parts

Please ask questions, at this point I am trying to make sure I am answering all questions and making the ad correct. I am not so much in a hurry to sell as make sure I provide the right information: make sense in the ad and have all the pictures show correctly. I am in Anaheim, CA, the link has contact info beyond forum PM's. Please, if interested - read all the info in the link..

Matt

·
Registered
201 Posts
Too bad the 91 was hit. That sucks! These fox bodies bend too easy. Did you smack the driver of the other car??? lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haa ha that guy;
.. he sure deserved a smack! I had recently lost my 66 coupe to a wreck so this one got me feeling quite bad, almost gave up, but instead bought a finished (expensive) car since now back too bad to do too much for myself anymore.

Haa ha that guy;
He was an INSURANCE SALESMAN and he was ON HIS CELL PHONE

Frikin GUY...
he floored his gas oops instead of his brake he confessed to me, only to change his story later, of course... but I had welded the car up completely before it was hit, so structure ok, still drive it, also replaced light lenses etc, went through lengthy process to get car salvaged and re-inspected, approved and re-registered. $$ ...so the car is all squared away legal, etc and serves as my reliable daily driver to work and back!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT
You could have a good MPG DD and a drag race car both! Or you could combine them both for a perfect FOX NOTCH ROD that does everything, and use the remains to build a demolition derby car!!! haa ha or sell off your left over parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts