Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have this Tbird that I've been driving for 3 years and it has 202,000km on it and just today after starting my car to leave a parking lot the bird sort of Jolted when I hit the gas, it gained normal power then lost all rpms then regained power and then the check engine light turned on, so i pulled into a new spot and popped the hood and turned it off, everything seemed ok to the eyes (which means nothing really) but when I started it again the light was gone, so i started driving home to get into the garage, at the first light what happened was I hit the gas nicely and then the rpms dropped again to 700 ish then back up to normal (1500/2000) and then the light turned back on, but once she shifted into 2nd the light turned back off and at every other light I feathered the gas and it didn't turn back on, so it happens when I accelerate without babying it, and the light only turned on the two times so I have no clue what is wrong, if you have any questions that will help me figure this out just ask and I will try and help out as much as I can

1 - 2 of 2 Posts