Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have probably already known this for a while, but I just found out tonight that the GT40 WILL go into production!!! Watch this video to see for yourself:

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=11181

Also, found out that the 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra will be SUPERCHARGED and deliver 390HP and 390lb/ft of torque!!!!! Check it out here:

http://media.ford.com/products/presskit_display.cfm?vehicle_id=560&press_section_id=403&press_subsection_id=421

This is gonna be a GOOD year for Ford!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Motorhead on 2/24/02 1:02pm ]</font>

·
Registered
35 Posts
motorhead...did you do the baumannator conversion on your E4OD ??? i'm in the process of doing my 4R70W.

low 12 sec. '95 F-150....lookin' for 11's soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noslofoord on 2/26/02 1:20am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
You should check the front page once in awhile. We covered both cars. The Cobra is still on the front page and the GT40 is now in the Archives.

JL

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noslofoord: Yeah, I swapped the C6 out for an E4OD myself. The Baumannator installed very easily, just follow the instructions. One thing that gave me fits for about a week after installing it, my speedometer drive gear (the larger gear inside the transfer case) was slightly worn, which caused the electronic sender to send a noisy signal instead of a clean AC waveform. So the TCS would not read the speed correctly below like 15mph. Once I replaced both speedometer gears it started working flawlessly, and has been for about 6 months now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i wonder what ferarri's response to this will be. Ol' Enzo must be rolling in his gucci coffin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts