Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The truck is sold!

I'm considering selling our 2004 Ford F350 Dually 4x4. First let me say it's got engine issues that are not exactly figured out but the asking price reflects that. It's smoking and has a rough idle. The techs have mixed opinions on exactly what it is at this point but I'm about done with it anyway. We'd like to get an offer close to $10,000 for it AS IS. The truck was purchased new in Oct. 2003 by us and has been maintained to the book since. It's a Lariat with every option available (except dual alternators) including a few items I've added over the years. The truck looks nearly new with only one very small dent on the lower right hand fender near the running board. This truck is a solid 9.5 out of 10 visually.

2004 Ford F350 Crewcab Dual Rear Wheel (Dually) 4x4 - $10,000
  • 99,000 miles
  • Excellent condition (except engine concern)
  • 6.0L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Engine
  • Auto Trans with Tow/Haul
  • Lariat Option & FX4 Off Road Package
  • White exterior with tan lower (two tone paint)
  • Tan leather seats (60/40 front), power and heated
  • AM/FM/CD with XM radio and overhead Rosen DVD video system for the kids (3 sets of headphones)
  • Tinted windows & sliding rear window
  • Coded keyless entry
  • Jack Rabbit Roll Top bed cover
  • Line-X spray in bed liner
  • In bed 22 gal cell with elect. transfer pump/filter
  • Front mounted 2" reciever hitch
  • Additional back up lights
  • Back-up sensors
  • Running boards & slideout side mirrors w/ defrosters
  • Aluminum wheels with 6 new all Yokohama terrain tires
  • 2 inch lift front, rear Firestone Air Ride suspension (In cab adjustable)
  • Class V hitch and Valley “Power Pull” 5th Wheel hitch included
  • New Prodigy trailer brake
  • Original owner (purchased 9/2003)
  • Photos: http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=1109
This would be a good project truck for somebody that can do the work themselves and save tons of money over any comparible truck on the market, even if major work is required. It's been our baby for almost nine years and we hate to see it go this way but we're ready to move on to another adventure in RVing.

PM me if you have any interest in it and we can talk. I live in Whittier, CA (So Cal.) and the truck would need to be trailered (in my opinion) from here.

John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts