Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I love the front end, but I doubt ford will keep the top that low and put twenties on it. It would be awesome if they did though.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Man I want one. Has kindofa 69 back end and a new front end, put a 427 cammer in it, thick shelby stripes up the front thru the scoops, along the rest of the car, and Comp. Orange, just sitting there is says get out of my way.

Rick

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I don't really like it at first glance
It seems like it's got way too much going on: SN95 style grille, '64-'66 headlight surrounds, '67 shelby hood scoop, 20" rims, '64-'66 pony emblems, '69-'73 Mustang lettering, SN95 windshield/front roof, '68 side scoops, Mach I mirrors, Mach I rear roofline.......... and who knows what's on the back of it! Retro styling is cool - but you've got to know where to draw the line - and what not to mix. '64-'66's are cool, Mach I's are cool, but you can't mix many body features between them with any success.

-Brian

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
I'm hoping it would grow on you, perhaps.
It's at best, a conglomeration. Like let's take a part of every year of stang offered, and cram it all into one package. Make everyone kinda happy, but don't please a few............
Personally I think it's strange looking.
Not only couldn't I afford it, but I don't think I'd want to own it..........

·
Registered
146 Posts
Most of the Mustang designs have to grow on me. The only ones that were "love at first sight" were of course, the 64-66, and the SN95 bodystyle. At this point I really like the rear of the 2004 but the front has alot going on there(20's from the factory would be kinda cool).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimbo on 4/4/02 7:56am ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts