Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking at a used 2007 GT500KR.
The ad says it's a 4.6L non-supercharged.
Is this what they came with?
Does anyone know the horsepower of this car?
What do we think of this car? Is it a collectors item or will it ever be?
BTW, they're asking $35,000. Canadian ($33,200. US)and it has 8,000 km. (5,000 miles)

Thank you,

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Not only that, it's a blown 5.4. Either that's a scam, the owner is a retard, or the owner is a real retard and swapped the blown 5.4 for a standard 4.6. By the price of it, it's more than likely the Shelby GT, which is a rip-off in itself (FRPP handling and power pack installed on a regular GT). It'll be a collectors item in years to come (because of the name) but if you want the same thing minus the Shelby name, just do the "Shelby mods" yourself and save yourself 10k.

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
In years to come the shelby name will be a joke....

His company is doing things the "corporate way" now day's and all they care about is $$$$$$$...

Someone new is going to step up in the ranks of Faster and Better, and THEIR stuff will be worth BIG bucks in the next few decades....

I only see shelby stuff getting more neutered every yer...

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
did you see the thread about the KR fender bender? started out as like 23,000.00 for the freakin hood-, internet uproar had them revisit price structure, now only 9,700.00 - but it took the owner MONTHS to get the parts...was really a shame the way it all went down, cost a lot of respect for a lot of folks over something that shouldnt have happened

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all......... turns out some one bought a 2007 GT and put the KR badge on it, dressed it up a bit and made a great looking car. Looks good, but there's nothing there to back it up! I'll keep looking for my KR...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts