Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all of those who voted and submitted your cars for the 2011 FordMuscle Readers Choice Calendar. We received over 13,500 votes. The result? A perfect portfolio of Ford muscle cars from around the world. From Finland to Sweden to Canada to Mexico to Michigan and to California, this calendar is the essence of FordMuscle. Why? Because it was created by you!

Preview the Cars

Order now in the FMStore for $12.95. Or choose the Calendar and T-Shirt Special for $21.95. Only 1000 copies available.

Order using PayPal

Orders will ship near December 1st.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Awesome choices, great calendar, hits all the Fords! I want two, will get my order in.

Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Got my T-Shirt & Calendar today, calendar is awesome and made of high quality material and the cars are great, would only be better if mine had made the list. Will go nicely next to PC on the wall.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my T-Shirt & Calendar today, calendar is awesome and made of high quality material and the cars are great, would only be better if mine had made the list. Will go nicely next to PC on the wall.
Appreciate hearing the quality was recognized. It's certainly not one of those automated plug and print calendars. Of course the cars make the calendar but I do feel the design and layout is top notch. Thanks again. Jon

·
Registered
404 Posts
Got our copies yesterday - THANKS!!!

VERY nice, layout, quality, total package - we are proud to be in it.

Oh, got my wagon to run 11.18 @ 121.7 tonight - with 70 pounds of extra stuff in it!!

Lee Atkinson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts