Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to share with you some pictures of my car after its RTR conversion. Ford and Mustang RTR have done a great job with my vehicle. it looks awesome and gets attention where ever it goes. here are some pictures.

thank you for looking. i love the way my car has turned out. cant wait to get her on the track.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I joined this forum to ask you a few questions.

1. Just curious, what type of exhaust do you have (aft-cat)
2. Are those Nittos?
3. Do you mind if I use a picture of your car on my site?

Regards,

04Venom

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
looks like grabber blue to me... but its a great color whatever they call it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your car is really awesome! It's color is simply fantastic! However, a 1989 Chevrolet Corvette has been found in storage with only 67 miles on it. The vehicle was thieved off a dealer's lot when it was new. In absolutely brand new condition, it sold for approximately its original selling cost.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Your car is really awesome! It's color is simply fantastic! However, a 1989 Chevrolet Corvette has been found in storage with only 67 miles on it. The vehicle was thieved off a dealer's lot when it was new. In absolutely brand new condition, it sold for approximately its original selling cost.

$%*(&^%&$^%%$$#^$^&*&&(*)*)(_+()%&^$%^

did i mention, )*&(*^*&%%$%$##$^%^&&*&(ing

·
Registered
251 Posts
FE, what is your take on this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts