Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im building up a 302 that im hoping can make 400hp or over. The guy who was going to build it kinda bailed...I was working with the brother in a family owned business...He was giving me great deals and alot of help...after a family feud he quit at the shop. So i talked to another person there and they dont want to live up to his appraisals and such. They want to build me a crappier engine for more money...and said i cant use any of the parts ive bought already or they will charge more for the machine work. So i got all my stuff back from them. Basically I now have everything for the engine...with no one to machine it or to put it together. Ive looked around town and i dont like anybody...let alone trust em. So im looking for a shop and advice. What should i do? Im thinking about looking within 3 hours of town...for someone to do it. Who is a good shop that is within 3 hours of Sacramento Ca? Does anyone around want to help me out? Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
407 Posts
No good machine shops in Sac ?? Weird. We have two great machine shops here in Fresno 2 1/2 hours south of you. Auto Machine Specialties in Fresno and Dave Hiatt Machine in Clovis. Prices are good down here also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts