Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have put a 302 in a 63 falcon which Headers will fit this application? Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey302,
I have a 63 2 dr sedan with a 95 Cobra GT 5.0,I used headman 88400 shorty headers on mine with no problems. They fit good and went on just fine. Ididn't get the coated ones,i wish that i had.

Butch Evans(Falconeer)
Thomasville NC

·
Registered
340 Posts
I like the Doug's tri-Y for this app. Real improvement in low end torque. The Hooker headers aren't bad, but you'll drag them on every bump and every dip.

·
Registered
225 Posts
FOR SALE !!!. The OEM '69 302 & C-4 up for who can use it the most. It came out of the car most of you have seen. Before being side lined not only did it purrrr!!!!! but filled the garage with tire smoke. The last thing I did was blow a tire off before pulling the it out. Was going to sell it with the car so one could have it for a back up and numbers matching combo. I'm asking 100 million dollars. OBO...........

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've believe the C-4 is worth $800.00 and the engine, well it is a '69 with lots of potential $1500.00 ? I am south of Reno.

·
Registered
203 Posts
A 289 and 302/5 litre are the basically same externally[oil pans,front dress] unless you have a 64 289 with the five bolt bell housing! ROY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts