Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
302 intake on a 351w?

hey people.new member here. Hi all. I was told by someone at Probe Industries that I could get an adapter to run a intake from a 302 on a 351w and that I could get it from,Price Motorsports in Cal. But I cannot find a site for them and I have never seen an adapter to do that,anybody know anything about it?...thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
302 intake on a 351w?

Bob's right. A new 351W intake is cheaper. The adapters cost $246. About the only way I would use one would be for a rare or unusual 302 intake with lot's of "wow" factor for a street rod or something. Like a cross ram, weber intake, etc. Or where you have to. Like a roots style blower intake.
But here ya go:

http://www.pricemotorsport.com/
Located in Indiana, not Ca.
Later,

David Cole

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dave C on 3/24/02 12:23pm ]</font>

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
302 intake on a 351w?

ok.thanks Bob.I already have a 2x4 weiand tunnel ram and I am swapping the 302 out for a 427 stroker and I was just gonna use it.Guess I will go with a Victor Jr......thanks again

·
Registered
114 Posts
302 intake on a 351w?

Ive been working on a set of adapters myself for a while now. I just needed something to do I guess, I know where to buy them but I wanted to make a set for the 2V cleveland head on a windsor. I am using 3/16 x 3 1/2 inch steel plates. I have a goal in mind to put an Edelbrock or Offenhouser low rise or even a Offy medium riser dual quad on a 347 with 2V cleveland heads. I think it would be the ultimate in visual impact and performance. So far it is going well and I should have the adapters finished before long......Bob

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
302 intake on a 351w?

Yes I am planning on going to the Columbus Ford swap. I had not thought about finding any there,Good Idea.I live about an hour from there.Cool car,coolfalcon.A 63 Fairlane is what I have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts