Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Currently builing a 5.0 mustang engine for use in a ski boat and the valve cover has a vent hole at the rear with a pipe coming out of it.
The engine has a 600cfm holley carb. Where does the vent pipe need to go to?
Can I just vent this to the atmosphere or does it need to be fed back into the carb? If so can I just fid it in to the air cleaner?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.