Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,im trying to find out whhat headers to go for,ive got a 67 fastback with a 351c and a 4 speed toploader,are there any headers that will fit without any clearance problems?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Anytime these questions come up, I gotta chime in... FPA, hands down! You pay a little more, but they're absolutely worth it. The best part is that Stan will tell you all you need to be aware of BEFORE you order them. Very helpful, straight-up guy. Give him a call.

http://www.fordpowertrain.com/Headers.htm

Kevin

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
I have some FPA headers on my 68 cougar. I have a windsor in my car, but it is a 4 speed. The FPA headers are the best fitting headers I have ever purchased. I installed both headers in about a half hour. There were no clearance issues at all and I retained the manual clutch linkage. When I put the cleveland in my 69 mach 1 it will get a set of FPA headers as well.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I am considering headers, and after talking with the fella at FPA, who took the time to listen, he's getting my money when I get my 351c CJ back together.
A guy here with a 1971 Boss Mustang has a set, nicest fitting headers I've seen.
He always had specialized in 4 speed cars to begin with, so he'll make them with room for the z bar and then some to spare.

1992 Explorer
1999 Contour

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eliteman76 on 8/23/06 5:29am ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts