Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..don't ask much but, i need to know if anyone can help...i neeD a rough hp estimate on new engine. 358" "W" 11.2:1 cr, twisted wedge track heat heads cleaned-up a little, ported truck lower, saleen upper, fms f303 cam( ok i guess? any opinions?), 75mm t/b, 75mm mass air flow meter, 24# inj.. also has 2 stage 300hp spray if not enough on motor
i am shooting for 10.5's in the 1/4 w/ spray.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rj on 3/27/02 6:07am ]</font>

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Those 24# injectors are going to be marginal in that engine. You'd be safer with 30# or 36# units. The rest sounds pretty good. Those heads don't like any more than 34 degrees of ignition advance.

You'll need that nitrous to get into the 10's.

Injected 351W's with long runner 302 style intakes don't really like to rev all that high... but it should have a TON of torque.
I hope you don't have too many problems with detonation. You'll want to get a custom chip burned, preferably by a tuner that can put your car on a dyno.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS MIKE! i am planning on running vp c110 on motor ans the 116 on spray. iwas also giving some thought on getting the new tweecer programming override. what do you think about those? thanks for your help, ron.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts