Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
exactly what are you going to do with kit a like that?

you have ask about FE engine and a Cleveland. A true Cleveland can't get 445 cubes . my be possible with a 351M/400

you just trying to make up your mind what to build or you doing three builds ?

Far as the kit your asking about, cant say I like the price for what your getting. understand what your getting for the money

BTW , I have that kit , but better parts for a few bucks more but it includes rings which makes it cost less

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exactly what are you going to do with kit a like that?
you have asked about FE engine and a Cleveland. A true Cleveland can't get 445 cubes . may be possible with a 351M/400
you just trying to make up your mind what to build or you doing three builds ?
Far as the kit your asking about, cant say I like the price for what you're getting. understand what you're getting for the money

Hi Dan - A little of all, actually.

The 445 FE is for a '76 shortbed pickup I'm doing. I was talking to Brent Lyles about a 434 Cleveland on a Dart block, but decided to stick with the FE, since that's what it has now.

The 393/396/408 is for another shortbed pickup, an '83 F150. It currently has a 302 in it.

BTW , I have that kit, but better parts for a few bucks more but it includes rings which makes it cost less
What kit are you using?

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Hi Dan - A little of all, actually.

The 445 FE is for a '76 shortbed pickup I'm doing. I was talking to Brent Lyles about a 434 Cleveland on a Dart block, but decided to stick with the FE, since that's what it has now.

The 393/396/408 is for another shortbed pickup, an '83 F150. It currently has a 302 in it.

What kit are you using?
that kit is for sale .

I don't use kits, no kit for MY builds

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't understand, you said
BTW , I have that kit, but better parts for a few bucks more but it includes rings which makes it cost less
. :confused: Do you have a stroker kit that you sell?

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I think Dan may mean that he builds engines from individual parts. Not a kit sourced at a single point. But, I could be wrong.

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
I think Dan may mean that he builds engines from individual parts. Not a kit sourced at a single point. But, I could be wrong.
That's exactly what I mean.

Thanks for posting that Jetfixr320

1 - 10 of 10 Posts