Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here got a stroker motor here that runs these pistons? They have numbers inside that reads ROSS HC 412. I donot know what they are but am thinking they go in a small block ford. I have 7 only. Missing one. I can look them up and find out what they are . I am sure you smarter than me knows or runs them in ya cars. Below is picture new in box.

Hope pics comes out well, getting dark here.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
whats the wrist pin size ?

asking price ? to get one , need to buy 4

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats the wrist pin size ?

asking price ? to get one , need to buy 4
I donot really know what pin size is. They are in a arias box but donot know if it is the box pistons came in or another box.

My asking price is hoping to help a member out in need of these if they could use them. I will ship them to a member her only they pay shipping . I got no use for them . There is a couple that says bent but my speed shop wrote that on a couple . A long story but to make it short I had them on back of rack that slide into the back of my wife's expedition along with 2 buckets of fresh food from my garden, a cooler full of crab legs and 200 ears of fresh corn to give to my friends that run speed shop . Sitting at stop light a man hit us running very fast and crushed everything back there, His insurance paid me for all my hipo parts along with a nos boss 302 crank. Insurance woman came to pay and you know the drill, lmao. I lost one piston in ditch never found and other maybe bent , maybe not.

I was just hoping noone got them to resell but someone here really could use them. Just trying to help out a member is all giving back to those who spend their time helping out others here.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan have not had a chance to see what shipping these pistons are but will this week. You can have them for free. Being that cheep for them they are worth the shipping cost . Post office making the money , I am not useing them. Find a good home for them and past the deal along , god will love ya for it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts