Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well hello you all! strokerman is back!! lol. long time no see. got my 402w stroker dyno this last week. made almost 565HP with 530 ft lbs of torque. long time coming my friends but well worth it. my 69 mach1 hasnt seen the road since 2005? yikes!! lots to do. need more infro just yell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
nice numbers, i am planning a stroker windsor and was wondering what parts you used and who you got them from.
not trying to get you to give up all your secrets just want to build the best engine i can and get the best bang for the buck!

thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man cain what up dude!! lol. long time my friend. yes i was forced to get this engine on the dyno. glad i did. way to long. heck the motor sat 3 yrs in my garage before i even moved it!! lol. oh well. sucker made more power then i thought!!. 8 pulls. best was with a 1'' 4 hole spacer and 950HP from AED. torque was almost 540 ft lbs!! YIKES. street car. AFR 205 made the differance since i had the roush200 heads on last time, along with bigger HR roller cam. hope you get yours done. maybe next yr AFR 225s??... glad to be back on the forum...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ford powertrain headers from stan. bought them yrs ago. still sitting in my garage. now i have to do all brakes over. found box of nos baer front brakes that i never used yet! yikes!! only thing is they fit drum spindles! must have ordered them wrong back in 2004! oh well. car is covered but dusty as hell. lots to do. then new exhaust too!! where do i start??..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Any updates as to how much of that power is getting to the wheels (RWHP?)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not yet. sorry havent been on here in a bit. i like more hp then i got now since i have to use a 1 '' spacer which will not fit under my hood. thinking 1|2 '' maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts