Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, whats the rest of the build?
It is a 1965 R code 427 medium rise heads Lunati Voo Doo cam comp 1.6 roller rockers with solid lifters, 2 500cfm edlebrocks and Mallory mechanical advance distributor. Cast Iron Ford Hi-po long headers. Rear end is a 9 inch Currie 3.50 hung with 4 bars and Carrera coil overs. The trans is a 4 speed top loader. I have never had it on a dyno or to the track. I actually use it as a local driver and take it to cruises. Thanks for your interest.
ps check out my garage for more photos

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
Fun ride

I have used a couple Edelbrock cross rams over the years and found them to be very streetable.

It's funny, because when guys see them, they think they'd have a low end issue or be designed for only a real radical engine, but they do real well on the street

Looks good!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fun ride

I have used a couple Edelbrock cross rams over the years and found them to be very streetable.

It's funny, because when guys see them, they think they'd have a low end issue or be designed for only a real radical engine, but they do real well on the street

Looks good!
Thanks! I was very surprised as to how streetable the whole package is.
I thought like others that it would be moody and hard to tune but it just rumbles happily along, and it gets great looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts