Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
First of all, thanks to all who post on this site! The information has helped in many projects and though not much of a "poster", I sure like to review and read what you guys have to say. Anyway...I need some help finding a good Ford FE shop here in the Denver area. I have a '69 Torino Cobra 428CJ rebuilt about 1,000 miles ago and really need to get it dialed in for the altitude (jetting, tuning, heat, etc.). While not a daily driver, it IS a driver. Frankly, I know enough to be dangerous and could use a good shop to help me out.

Thanks!!!

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Hello All,
First of all, thanks to all who post on this site! The information has helped in many projects and though not much of a "poster", I sure like to review and read what you guys have to say. Anyway...I need some help finding a good Ford FE shop here in the Denver area. I have a '69 Torino Cobra 428CJ rebuilt about 1,000 miles ago and really need to get it dialed in for the altitude (jetting, tuning, heat, etc.). While not a daily driver, it IS a driver. Frankly, I know enough to be dangerous and could use a good shop to help me out.

Thanks!!!
a good tuner , is just that . the brand doesnt matter or different family of engine's within that brand .

check with other locals that use carbs/dist. . they might give you leads or even be of help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts